Annyeonghaseyo! Hello everyone! 🙂
I prepared an easy challenge to all Korean series fanatics out there. 😀 I took all of these shots when I was in South Korea. Some of which didn’t match the place perfectly but at least I tried y’know. HAHAHA So for every picture below, tell me the title of the film (1 point), the name of the character/s on the photo (2 points each) and a short description of the scene (5 points). GAME? 😀 Write down your answers and we’ll check it at the end of this post. HAHAHA
Have you answered all the questions already? 😀
Great! 🙂 Here are the answers……….. Good luck! 😀
1. HEARTSTRINGS (You’ve fallen for me). Park Shin Hye (Lee Gyu Won or Nicole) and Jung Yong-hwa (Lee Shin or Kevin). This was when Gyu Won left the house for the camping trip and bumped into Shin outside their house. (Episode 9). This took place in Bukchon Hanok Village, for the complete direction to this place, check my other post here.
2. BOYS OVER FLOWERS. Lee Min Ho (Gu Jun Pyo). Jun Pyo asked Geum Jan Di to meet her at Namsan Tower. It was freezing cold that time but Jun Pyo still waited for Jan Di to arrive. This is one of my favorite scenes because they were locked inside the deck and they slept together inside the cable car HAHAHA (Episode 4). For direction to Namsan Tower, click here.
3 and 4. THE HEIRS (The Inheritors). Lee Min Ho (Kim Tan) and Park Shin Hye (Cha Eun Sang). Cha Eun Sang was absent from school to avoid Kim Tan. She spent the day wandering the city streets until Kim Tan found her inside the cinema. He followed her out while keeping his distance until she stopped in front of a store while staring at the dreamcatcher (Episode 9). This is actually an egg tart cafe named Pastel de Nata, just click here for the direction.
5. THAT WINTER THE WIND BLOWS (Wind blows in the winter). Jo In Sung (Oh Soo or Xander) and Song Hye Kyo (Oh Young or Yonna). Young claimed that Soo only went there for the money. Soo followed her outside to explain but when he tried to grab her arm and called her “the sister that I love”, she whipped around with her cane which gave him a minor cut on the cheek (Episode 2). This was filmed at Jade Garden, to know how to get to this place, just click this.
6. MY LOVE FROM THE STAR (You from another star). Kim Soo Hyun (Do Min Joon or Matteo Do) and Jun Ji Hyun (Cheon Song Yi or Steffi Cheon). Cheon Song Yi fell asleep until midnight while waiting to film her scene. She was all alone in the place but when she almost fell to the ground, Do Min Joon was able to save her. She got mad at him for playing with her feelings. She turned around but Do Min Joon suddenly did some magic, he switched on all the lights and Cheon Song Yi floated on air towards him. “What are you doing?”, she asked. He answered, “The most selfish thing I can” —- then HE KISSED HER!!! (Episode 15). This took place at Petite France, just click here for the direction.
7. PRINCESS HOURS. Yoon Eun Hye (Chae Kyung Shin or Princess Janelle) and Ju Ji Hoon (Crown Prince Lee Shin or Prince Gian). Chae Kyung Shin wanted to show Prince Lee Shin the world she used to live in. She took him for an ordinary date in one of the busiest streets in South Korea – Myeongdong. They ended their date with a kiss at the center of the crowd, sweetest thing ever! (Episode 23). For direction to Myeongdong Shopping Street, just click this.
8. ENDLESS LOVE – WINTER SONATA. Bae Yong Joon (Kang Joon Sang/ Lee Min Hyeong or Jun Kang) and Choi Ji Woo (Jeong Yoo Jin or Janice Jung). I honestly can’t remember the exact scene for this photo. hahaha. I guess this was just a promotional poster for the film. 😀 This was filmed at Namiseon Island which got very famous because of this film. They built a life-size statue for the main characters located at the spot where they first kissed. Click my previous post here for direction.
There you go folks, did you get a perfect score? HAHAHA What’s the best film for you according to the list above? 🙂 I hope you enjoyed answering and reminiscing at the same time those funny, sweet and happy moments of these different films. I actually wanted to prepare more of these but I didn’t have enough time. I still hope though that you enjoyed reading this post. Kamsahamnida! 🙂